27 August 2011

Starting a vintage camera collection?!

A couple months ago when i visited my grandparents my grandma thought we should take some of our old stuff back that was in her house.Also, she brought out a box full of old cameras that my grandpa collected because she was planning to throw them away and wanted to see if my brother and I wanted them. Out of all the other cameras i found these two camera's that is in good shape :) yay for vintage finds! I always wanted to collect/use some vintage cameras and getting these for free is pretty cool!


box full of cameras/equipment
Praktica MTL3 
Canon AE-1
 kind of dusty, but they're still in good condition!

1 comment:

Thanks for Visiting! I really appreciate it. If you would like to follow..post your blog site in the comments, so i can check it out + follow you back! :)