27 August 2011

Mua bar & restaurant

Finally tried this restaurant located in downtown Oakland. I loved the theme of the restaurant kind of like a warehouse urban type theme + they had a DJ there so i really enjoyed that. The art work was also really neat and the food was good as well. I didn't order anything big, but i heard the mac and cheese was good and it turned out to be delicious. The fact that it's made out of butternut squash made me want to try it even more. I also got calamari, but that didn't taste as good as i thought it would. That'll probably give me an excuse to go there again to try something else on the menu. Overall, good place to go for a nice dinner with a group of friends, for a birthday or a place to bring your date.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting! I really appreciate it. If you would like to follow..post your blog site in the comments, so i can check it out + follow you back! :)