19 July 2011

staple accessories that go well with any outfit!

So the other day i shopped with my girls at urban outfitters and i came out with a clutch,scarf, and beanie. Somehow the colors are coordinated! Pretty cool



i used the clutch the same day because i couldn't wait and guess what?! Everything i need fits perfectly which includes my cellphone,keys,Chapstick,and my wristlet with my money and cards. It doesn't look weird or bulky after i put everything in it, so that is a plus. I'm considering getting the red color that they have. If you're interested it's called "contributor by Rachel Comey Canvas Clutch"

                                                                                                                                                                

3 comments:

  1. I love the scarf and clutch! Good haul Charisse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog-very inspirational. :) i really love your photos - simply amazing! really enjoyed your blog. i'll visit again because i'm following, and hope we can stay connected!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment Jasmine! & checking out my blog. I really appreciate it. I checked out your blog and followed you as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting! I really appreciate it. If you would like to follow..post your blog site in the comments, so i can check it out + follow you back! :)