24 July 2011

Coffee and Tea on a Sunday Afternoon

I decided to try this place called "Julie's coffee and tea garden" with my friends since one of them wanted to drink tea, so this place instantly came into my mind because i always wanted to try it. My first reaction was the decor was super cute. They have vintage looking couches and chairs and several large wooden tables for people to study. The menu is pretty extensive with a variety of tea's from black,green,white, and oolong. The staff was pretty friendly and suggested several teas to us. My friend randy went with the sencha green tea, we both never heard of it but it smells pleasant and has a straightforward green tea taste. I decided to go with something from their special's "lavender lemonade" I thought it was refreshing and taste like lemonade with a hint of lavender aftertaste mmmm. I definitely want to come back to try their teas for sure. We spent quite awhile in there, so i think i could see myself studying here instead of the usual Starbucks. If you're interested the place is located in Alameda,CA.

Didn't take that many pictures i only had my phone with me, so don't mind the quality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting! I really appreciate it. If you would like to follow..post your blog site in the comments, so i can check it out + follow you back! :)